Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and a new day. Well, actually, right now it's an old year and late in the day. But I'm guessing y'all have other things keeping your attention this New Year's Eve besides my blog. :)

What are you doing to celebrate the New Year? Have you made any resolutions?

So, it's snack night tonight.... speaking of eating healthy. NOT! Yup, pizza rolls, taquitos, hanky panks, mexican layer dip stuff...... all the greasy stuff your heart can handle is on my dinner table. Things 1, 2, and 3 of course think this is just the best night ever. Husband is a happy camper, too.

Be happy, friends. God is good and it's a new year! Plus, I just gave you 2 awesome recipes! ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. We ate that type of yummy but not-so-good-for-you food yesterday and today. Tomorrow starts back to counting calories. Happy New Year to you and your family and hope to see you in person sometime in 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I didn't sign my name so you probably have no idea who I am!
    Love ya,
    Carla Agliata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! And now I know! :) I would love to see you, John, and the boys some time this year. Shall we make it one of our goals?

    ReplyDelete